This Week I....♥

Jul 28, 2014

//Collected a whole bunch of birthday presents for my Jessica / craziest / dearest friend.

One of my closest friends has her birthday flying around the corner at an incredible speed (August 5th to be exact) so gift shopping has certainly been a priority. During the past week-and-a-half-or-so I figured out just how difficult Emily is to buy for, oh my gosh. I think we all have at least one of those hard-to-buy-for friends, and boy when those gift seasons come around eventually its a stretch and a half just to come up with ideas. The photo above is a cheeky sneak peek :) p.s: if your wondering what the bejeebers "Jessica" has to do with this weekly occurrence its a teeny tiny inside joke that involves Em and this song which is a fairly odd one, haha.


//Felt photogenic.

Usually this isn't so, but lately i've been experiencing photo-addict-y needs (particularly this week though), strange right? I think taking a whole bunch of great pictures on the DSLR of the gorgeous landscape during my week away kicked me back into the spirit and just photography in general. P.s: Emily is the beautiful blonde on the left :)

//Have been divulging into the absolutely brilliantly written Becca's Fashion and Life.

This blog is one of my all time favourites. I have been scrolling through Becca's Fashion and Life ever since I began this little outlet of mine, which feels like forever. I frequent Becca's blog for its absolute individuality, quirkiness and that fabulous head of hair! 

//Bought a Full Bag of Malteasers.


This bag of goodness was wonderful to munch on, and even more wonderful when I opened it and to my delight it was full of actual Malteasers. That's right, not the usual half-air-and-half-food deal-eo, it was full to the brim. AND, it was only three dollars! #winning (sorry, not sorry) ;)

//Began a countdown for my permit test.


So homegirl is getting her L's and the countdown is now official since I even bought an app for it (it was free, but it still counts right?). Beware Australian drivers, I'm coming for y'all :)


Xo,
Renee.

© Renée Alexis. Maira Gall.